Together We Are Shaping the Future of Talented Latinas
Providing a forum for the growing number of Latina professionals was the catalyst for the creation of Madrinas, and it continues to be our passion.
We support our members by providing benefits for personal and professional development. These include:
- Access to our monthly program “Conversations with Experts” featuring a variety of well-known speakers who address key topics impacting Latinas
- Coaching Corner
- Free access to Simmons College research publications
- Free or discounted access to national conferences and events
- Discounts on Simmons College programs and events
- Networking opportunities
- Access to free publications
- DiversityInc Magazine (online edition) is a member benefit
Why Members Like Madrinas
- Sharing new ideas and best practices with each other
- Having access to skill-building programs
- Having access to role models and mentors
- Building leadership abilities
- Expanding and enhancing a professional network
- Promoting the representation of Latinas in upper management within Corporate America
We welcome all who want to share and can benefit from Madrinas.
Join the Madrinas Team
We’re looking for Committee Chairs and members to help us get to the next level as we continue to support the advancement of Latinas like you. Your ideas, creativity, and passion are needed to make this the organization that will help with your career success while also giving back to other Latinas.
Please review the committee descriptions and key roles below that we’re looking to fill and let us know which committee and role you’re interested in. Volunteering a few extra hours each month to advance our organization’s mission will ensure our organization remains strong and viable now and in the future.