Over thirty years of progressive business and consulting experience. Coach, Consultant, Researcher. Expertise supporting organizations in building inclusive, learning oriented, adaptive, high performance cultures across sectors. Experienced coach with 8 years executive, leadership, performance and team coaching. Recognize the need to grow agile leaders who understand the pace of change will increase, and that the level of complexity and interdependence demand higher order thinking and action logics necessary to secure high level solutions to tough organizational problems. Back ground in Human Capital management, building integrated talent management strategies and systems. Partnership with clients driving culture change, organizational development, diversity and Inclusion. Experienced with change interventions, whole systems thinking, strategic planning, capacity building, and cultural competence. Provide public policy research. Extensive international experience. Currently President and CEO of KTA Global Partners, LLC.
- Ed. D., Organization Change (2000), Graduate School of Education and Psychology, Pepperdine University, Los Angeles, CA.; M.A., International Transactions (1993), School of Public Policy, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA; Masters work completed (1982), Organizational Development, Pepperdine University.
- International Studies: Chinese- Economic Reform and Trade Development, political and cultural studies, University of Commerce, Tianjin, China 1994; Multi-lateral Institution Studies, United Nations-Vienna, Austria 1992.
International Coach Certification: International Coaching Community (UK)
- Coach Trainer: Certified by the International Coaching Community to deliver coaching certification program.
- Team Coaching: International Coaching Community ICC Team Coach Certification Program (UK)
- Team Coaching: World Institute for Action Learning (WIAL): Foundations, Certification for Action Learning Coaches Part 1; Certification for Action Learning Part 2.
- Action Inquiry Associates: Action Inquiry Leadership Workshop, Boston College.
Certifications: Center For Creative Leadership: Benchmarks Assessments and Leadership Excellence Avoiding Derailment (LEAD); DISC; Conflict Dynamic Profile; Other leadership assessment instruments. Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP). Future Search Whole Systems Facilitation Methodology.